martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

Some Dark Thoughts

After some kinda weird events I ended up buying an Imac and getting a Dell Vostro to fix the next week, I just started to notice how annoying it's Windows 'per se' and how Mac it's easy even for a dumbass like me.

Why do I call myself dumbass?, I'm pretty damn sure I'm not getting nothing the next week, feeling again the emptiness of my soul. Nobody wants to speak to me,  the one I do consider my only friend it's undergoing surgery the 24th and I gotta face up that I'm really worried :( . And last Friday I got at the gym, the greatest betrayal and disrespect of 'em all, making myself singing on my head the John Rebus 'FYTP' as well as a tune from Marillion titled The Uninvited Guest.  I made my choice to end my run when my contract expires in June.

Not so many people could figure it out that some human being I do hate the most from the deepest bottom of my heart because of what that creepy human being did to me back when I was a child, had an argument with me last weekend and somebody I do care supringsly so much than I actually do ever believed asking me to beg that person for forgiveness which I didn't do and I do actually proved my point, that argument is long forgotten now.

I'm also really worried that I do not really know what I'm gonna do with my holidays

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario