jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

Some news

I stepped out of Facebook, for good.
I do no longer use Twitter even.
And I'm not in Google+

I'm in a very sad mood as years go by and I'm uncapable of finding someone who could make me smile for real, I accepted the fact that I would not be happy unless a miracle it's made (yeah I'm thinking of "All Of I Need Is A Miracle" of Mike & The Mechanics).

I've been playing Diablo 3 like crazy, with some old pal's and some gym pal's however I'm in such state of mind that most likely I'm gonna quit soon.


If something could told of what I would up to without Diablo 3, I'm trying to put together 2 mammoths projects, one it's a Software project, the other one It's perhaps the most ambitious idea that ever crossed my mind an scary thing if I'd reveal it.
Next week I'll have the results of my medical tests I went on Wednesday, let's put it this way, every single people on the damn fuckin' planet gets headfucked when they see it as it's right side of my neck.

I don't know if I'd cross paths again with anyone who reads this blog, because unless you're in my blacklist, the honor will be mine always.


Have a happy life for me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario